Teeny Tiny Ghosts™
Available exclusively at the Haunted Antique Shop
Teeny Tiny Ghosts™ are pocket-size poltergeists. Hang out with them at home, or bring them along on all your adventures!
Teeny Tiny Ghosts are hand-made, hand-embroidered, and absolutely adorable.
Teeny Tiny Ghosts are friendly and affectionate. Most are quiet and soft-spoken. They may be playful, but they’re never harmful or malicious.
Every Teeny Tiny Ghost comes with an adoption certificate and a guide to its comfort, care, and companionship.
Teeny Tiny Ghosts can be trusted with your fondest hopes and wishes. They respect your privacy, and they will carry your secrets to the grave.
Teeny Tiny Ghosts
A guide to their comfort, care, and companionship
Congratulations! A teeny tiny ghost has chosen you as a friend and companion. Here’s what you should know to make the most of your new relationship.
- Teeny tiny ghosts are friendly and affectionate. Most are quiet and soft-spoken. They may be playful, but they’re never harmful or malicious.
- Teeny tiny ghosts are not lost souls. Many have seen the light, crossed over, and then returned to this plane of existence out of genuine fondness for the living.
- Treat your teeny tiny ghost with dignity and respect. Remember that most teeny tiny ghosts are older than you. They have life (and death) experiences that transcend your own.
- Teeny tiny ghosts are veiled, not jailed. They are free to come and go at will. When they’re out and about, you may see remnants of their ectoplasmic energy in the teeny tiny ghost bottle.
- Speak kindly to every teeny tiny ghost. If you insult, demean, or denigrate them, they will not respond. If you treat them poorly, they will move on to a better place. Don’t be surprised if they disappear completely.
- Talk to your teeny tiny ghost as you would talk to a friend. Ask questions and wait for answers, which may come in the form of subtle signs and symbols.
- While you’re learning how to communicate with a teeny tiny ghost, try using one of our Spirit Key pendulums.
- You can invite a teeny tiny ghost to accompany and assist you as you go about your day, but you cannot command or compel one to do your bidding.
- Most teeny tiny ghosts enjoy music, live theater, concerts, movies, and museums. While some find it difficult to manipulate the pages of a book, most like to listen to audiobooks. Some, depending on their origins, also like sports.
- Teeny tiny ghosts get along well with children and pets. Dogs may bark at them, but cats quickly become indifferent to their presence.
- As a rule, keep your teeny tiny ghost away from computers and electronic devices. Ghost energy can interfere with electromagnetic signals.
- Most teeny tiny ghosts sleep during the day. They truly come alive at night.
- Do not tap on the glass bottle that houses your teeny tiny ghost. The noise is annoying.
- If your ghost is awake, you can get his attention with a whisper. If your ghost is asleep, let him rest in peace.
- If you accidentally break the bottle, your teeny tiny ghost can be transferred to a comparable glass or ceramic container, or you can contact us for a replacement.
- Teeny tiny ghosts can be trusted with your fondest hopes and wishes. They respect your privacy, and they will carry your secrets to the grave.
Teeny Tiny Ghost™ and Teeny Tiny Ghosts™ are the trademarks of Corrine Kenner.