We don’t just sell antiques. We buy them, too. If you’d got items you’d like to sell, take photos with your cell phone and send them to us via text or email.
- Text Corrine at (386) 414-3794.
- Email email@example.com.
We focus on high-end antiques and vintage collectibles that were popular from the 1920’s through the 1960’s.
We’re especially interested in antique and vintage:
- Bird cages, for their decorative appeal
- Board games
- Cabinet cards and vintage photos (“instant ancestors”)
- Card and stamp collections
- China sets
- Crocheted lace tablecloths and doilies, preferably handmade
- Crystal and glass decanters
- Decorative embroidery, needlepoint, samplers, and tapestries
- Designer fashion from the 1920’s through the 1960’s, including shoes, hats, and purses
- Dolls and other children’s toys
- Embroidered tea towels
- First-edition books and magazines of general interest, published from the 1920’s through the 1960’s
- Globes and maps
- Home furnishings
- Jewelry and jewelry boxes (pre-1970)
- Kitchenware and dish sets
- Milk glass
- Old divination tools, like tarot cards and fortune-telling games
- Paintings, especially if they’re framed
- Photo albums
- Picture frames
- Post cards
- Souvenirs and memorabilia of historic DeLand and Central Florida
- Sculptures, statues, and busts (but not mass-market Hummel-type figurines)
- Store fixtures and displays, like vintage mannequins and antique cash registers
- Tea pots, tea cups, and saucers
- Tools and garden implements (the older, the better)
- Wall hangings
Don’t worry if your items aren’t in perfect condition. If you have something that’s beautiful and useful, we’ll still be interested, because we can probably salvage it, refinish it, or repurpose it.