Explore the Haunted Antique Shop
If you’re a ghost hunter or part of a paranormal investigation team, you can book the Haunted Antique Shop for your research.
- We schedule most investigations between 6 and 10 pm on Saturdays.
- The price is $75 an hour with a two-hour minimum.
- After 10 pm, the price is $100 an hour.
- Up to six team members may participate. The price for additional participants is $25 each.
- A $75 deposit is due when you reserve your spot. The rest is payable when you check in.
- We accept cash and credit cards.
- You’re welcome to use any equipment you like for your investigation, and you can take as much time as you like to set up and pack away your gear. You will be charged for the total time you’re in the shop.
- Please be on time. If you happen to get here ahead of schedule, we may be able to accommodate an early start. If you’re late, you will still be billed starting at the time you reserved.
- During your investigation, you’ll have access to all areas of the Haunted Antique Shop, including the front porch, front parlor, tarot parlor and séance room, historic dining room, original kitchen, butler’s pantry, bathroom, and back deck. You can even come into the office — our “Haunted Headquarters” — where we’ll be quietly working as you explore.
- You can investigate with the overhead lights on or off. We can also light the shop with candles.
- You are welcome to use our electricity and WiFi, and we’ll have cookies and bottled water on hand for you and your team.
- We’ll be happy to tell you about our experiences in the shop. If you want to begin your investigation with a clean slate, we can compare notes during the last half hour of your session.
- We have researched the history of the house and the people who lived here. We also have a wide range of artifacts for you to examine. Some of them date back hundreds of years.
- You’ll receive complimentary access to an audio tour of the shop, which you can enjoy before or after your investigation.
- We have two private parking lots, one in front and one behind the shop. You can park in either lot.
- Our shop is wheelchair accessible. There’s a ramp at the back door that’s also useful if you have a wagonload of gear you’d like to bring in.
Please come with patience and an open mind. We experience ghostly phenomena on a regular basis, but we cannot guarantee any paranormal activity.
To schedule your investigation, stop into the shop, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text Corrine at (386) 414-3794.
Gently Haunted: True Stories from the Haunted Antique Shop
Buy it in the shop or on Amazon.com.